EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 18, SERIES OF 2021
ADOPTING THE UNIFORM TRAVEL PROTOCOLS UNDER IATF-EID RESOLUTION NO. 101, SERIES OF 2021
WHEREAS, Section 15 Article II of the 1987 Constitution states that the State shall protect and promote the right to health of the people and instill health consciousness among them;
WHEREAS, on February 26, 2021, the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) issued Resolution No. 101, Series of 2021, approving the uniform protocols for land, air, and sea travel.
WHEREAS, on March 1, 2021, Provincial Governor Hon. Amado I. Espino III issued Executive Order No. 0018-2021 adopting the uniform travel protocols under IATF-EID Resolution No. 101, Series of 2021.
WHEREAS, by virtue of the powers vested in me by law, I, LEOPOLDO N. BATAOIL, hereby order as follows:
A. General Guidelines for Travel To and From Lingayen, Pangasinan
1. Travel Authority issued by Joint Task Force COVID Shield and health certificates shall no longer be required;
2. RT-PCR tests shall no longer be required, unless the traveler exhibits symptoms.
3. No traveler shall be required to undergo quarantine unless they exhibit symptoms upon arrival.
B. On Minimum Public Health Standards:
1. Minimum public health standards, which include physical distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, and wearing of face masks and face shields, among others, shall be strictly implemented across all settings.
2. Non-APORs who are below 15 years old and those who are 65 years old of age and above, and those with immunodeficiency, comorbidity, or other health risks, and pregnant women shall still be required to remain in their residences at all time except in emergency cases or when allowed under the issuances of the IATF-EID.
3. Locally Stranded Individuals (LSI’s), Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF’s), and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW’s) shall still be required to report to their BHERTS upon arrival to their respective residences.
Done this 3rd day of March, 2021, in Lingayen, Pangasinan.
HON. LEOPOLDO N. BATAOIL