Parol Making Contest
To promote the importance of environment preservation by showcasing community creativity and ingenious craftmanship.
Guidelines and Mechanics
1. Original design (Lingayen Concept).
2. Made of recycled and indigenous materials.
3. Size is no less than a foot in diameter and no greater than 3ft across.
4. Must be colorful but will not use any commercial paint. Optional: battery operated lightning and movable decorations.
5. Must be capable of being hung or maybe propped up on a pole that can be carried.
6. Entries must be in for display by 1:00pm on December 1, 2019 at the Lingayen Amusement Park.
7. All entry are required to submit in jpeg format (at least 1MB and up); Only One (1) photo allowed per official entry emailed at [email protected]
8. For Social Media Online Voting – all photo entries will be immediately posted starting December 1, 2019 in our JCI LINGAYEN BAGOONG (official page).
9. Five (5) top entries will be declared winners and One (1) People’s Choice Awardee.
10. Final Judging will be on December 7, 2019. Note: Online voting will end on December 7, 2019 at 1:00pm.
Creativity/Originality – 35%
Workmanship – 25%
Symbolism – 15%
Earth Friendly – 15%
Social Media Online voting – 10%
All winners of the Parol Making Contest will receive the following.
• 1st Place Php. 10,000
• 2nd Place Php. 7,000
• 3rd Place Php. 5,000
• 4th Place Php. 3,000
• 5th Place Php. 2,000
• Peoples Choice Award (Online Votes) Php. 1,000